Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sorry So Short... and Backlogged

Despite my writing hiatus, I've been visiting the hearse once a week. Each time, I took pictures of the progress, which is still slow, but more to look at than when we began. The visits have been productive from both a learning standpoint and a personal one. I'm still practicing my Spanish with Pablo. Francisco told me today that Pablo told him I speak Spanish with him and that's good because Pablo doesn't like speaking English. Really? A Mexican who doesn't want to speak English? Aye carumba!

Also, I'm going through the gamut of audio and lighting with Allen and his employee, Arbey. They're Armenian, like at least half the population in this area, so we stick to English.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home