Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Environmentally Cringeworthy

What's long, white and ugly, and costs 80 grand?



Toyota, I hate you so hard right now.

The link above is only useful if you read Japanese. I can only guess the review begins something like, "The makers of the Prius hybrid hearse have created the world's newest abomination of modern funeral coaches and should commit seppuku in order to fully realize the failure of their own design."

Okay, that was a little harsh. I'm sure it runs and all, but damn what an eyesore.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ben Awesome said...

Your review...
I lol'd

June 26, 2009 at 2:44 PM  
Anonymous Batteries ARE Included said...

I dunno, I could see myself earmarking a portion of my estate for, "Parading my dead ass around in something that looks like a Transformer's sex toy."

I'll have the lawyers work on the language...

July 21, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home