Monday, April 6, 2009

Audio/Video/Navigation/iPod/Kitchen Sink

There are way, WAY too many car audio companies. WAY too many.

I'm looking for a head unit that can pull a few main tricks, but anything that can play DVDs and be used for navigation has way too many features for me to use all at once. Pretty much everything has specific iPod connections, so I should upgrade my shuffle. If I can find it. I think Dan's maid threw away the charger, and buying a new one would cost half of what the shuffle is worth. But I love my shuffles

I'm just rambling because I'm tired of researching this. A few friends have given me their ideas. When I can understand them, they've been helpful, but no matter what I get, there's going to be something better out there. I don't even need the best, I just need something that will last awhile so I don't have to go through all this again. Everything in my car is going to be unique, so I don't want to let people rip into it and then bitch about the craftsmanship because it's not what they would have done.

I'm also rambling because I hate this blogger template that I have to use until I can make time to create an original Barbie Dream Hearse website. It will probably look eerily similar to PlatKat.com. Spooky like a hearse.

I should be able to buy a head unit from someone in town. I can probably get a better price online. Okay, I'm buying the Pioneer F90BT from Amazon. Wait, maybe I should read just a few more articles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home