Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Decals Are On!

Jody did a great job on my rear door decals, and they got all kinds of exposure as I drove from Kirkland to West Seattle in rush hour traffic to run an errand.

I decided to leave the sides alone for now. Enough people have convinced me that I don't want to junk it up like a race car, and I don't have any concrete design ideas at the moment. The fact that it's a big white hearse makes it stand out on its own.

I've spent the last few days cruising to different Seattle locales. One of the places I hate to drive most happens to be my current neighborhood. I rarely park on the street here since I have an expensive garage space, but last night I found myself trying to parallel park on 1st Avenue in front of Le Pichet with a bunch of people hollering, gesturing, and otherwise distracting me. I know you think you're helping, but I have a backup camera... so back the hell up and let me park.

Also, to the striped shirt wearing douche in the black Mercedes who cut me off at the Seneca exit on I-5 only to get back on the highway, thus negating any reason for being in my lane in the first place, I'm shaking a tiny fist at you too!

Addendum: The picture requests were almost instantaneous, so here's one of the back of the car, even though the light is hitting it wrong and it looks like crap. And here's one of Lola, the little dog that hangs out at the shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home